- Quad-Core 64-bit ARMv8 Cortex-A53 CPU with NEON and Crypto Extensions @ 1.512GHz
- Penta-Core ARM Mali-450 MP3 GPU with OpenGL ES 2.0 @ 750MHz
- 1GB of DDR3-2133 SDRAM on 32-bit Bus for up to 69Gb/s Unified Memory Bandwidth
- Multi-Plane Multi-Format 2.5D Programmable Pipeline Display Engine with HDMI 2.0 Output
- 4K Ultra-HD High Dynamic Range Video Engine with Hardware Accelerated Decoder for VP9, H.265, H.264
- Form Factor and GPIO Compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3 for Maximum Re-usability
Supported Operating Sytem Images:
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic (Mainline, Vendor Tree)
- Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial (Mainline, Vendor Tree)
- Armbian (Debian 9 Stretch, Debian 8 Jessie, Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic, Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial)
- CoreELEC (Kodi)
- LibreELEC (Kodi)
- Lakka 2.1+ (RetroArch/Retro Gaming)
- Android 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 8.x (Coming April 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 (Coming May 2018)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Quad 64-bit 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processors, 4K Ultra HD ARM Mali-450 750MHz GPU, 1GB of High Bandwidth DDR3, 4K 60FPS High Dynamic Range Video Engine for H.265 HEVC, H.264 AVC, VP9 Hardware Decoding and 1080P 60FPS H.264 Harware Encoding, Up to 50% faster than Raspberry Pi 3.
- ADVANCED LOW POWER TECHNOLOGY: Built on advanced 28nm High-Performance Mobile (HPM) fabrication technology, power optimizations increases sustained performance under load while reducing failures due to high-current voltage drop, peak board power consumption, and brown-outs. Consumes half the power of the Raspberry Pi 3 at equivalent load and supports voltage levels as low as 4.0V*. Say goodbye to the dreaded rainbow square and brown outs.
- COMPATIBILITY AND EXTENSIBILITY: 40 Pin header enables hardware re-use by maintaining compatible alternate pin functions like SPI, I2C, PWM, UART, and GPIO. 3 Additional pin headers provide more debug and audio capabilities. Form-factor compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 for easy migration. Software re-work may be necessary*.
- ANDROID SUPPORT: Run media-center optimized Android 7.1 and turn this board into the ultimate TV solution for movies, games, and more from the Android ecosystem! Popular Linux-based distributions like Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Debian 9 Stretch, Armbian, and even Raspbian! Please note that you can not use images prepared for Raspberry Pi boards without modification.
- SUPPORT OPEN-SOURCE: The Libre Computer Project contributes to open-source software development around our boards, the chips, and the technologies powering them. We contribute to interesting work by the community such as the upstream Linux support and more.