The Intel NUC7i5BNK Mini PC NUC Kit sports a 7th-generation 2.2 GHz Intel Core i5-7260U dual-core processor as well as storage and memory slots, letting you build a compact system with the performance to handle mid-level applications. The NUC7i5BNK comes with two SODIMM slots that can hold up to 32GB of DDR4 2133 MHz memory chips. For internal storage, it is armed with an M.2 slot that can accept SATA- or PCIe-based SSDs with a length of up to 80mm. Once an optional M.2 SSD is mounted, you will need to install an operating system such as Windows 10 or Linux. Furthermore, Intel has designed this NUC with a slim design so you can mount it behind a VESA-compatible monitor with an included mounting bracket, letting you maximize desktop space.
- Intel NUC NUC7i5BNK Mini PC/HTPC With All New Parts Assembled
- 7th Generation Intel Dual-Core i5-7260U 2.2GHz With Turbo Boost Upto 3.4GHz, 4MB Cache
- 16GB DDR4 2133MHz, 512GB Solid State Drive m.2 SATA
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, Gigabit Ethernet, 4k Support, Card Reader, Dual Monitor Capable
- Windows 10 Professional 64Bit, 1x Thunderbolt 3, 4x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack