Packing a Core i3-7100U processor, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual storage design into a 5.1″-square footprint, the barebones VivoMini UN65U-M023M provides a powerful DIY mini-PC foundation. Bring your own storage drives (M.2 or 2.5″ SSD), DDR4 SO-DIMM memory (up to 16GB) and OS to create your perfect multi-purpose mini PC.
- UN65U-M021M features 7th-generation Kaby Lake Intel Core i3-7100U processor (3.50 GHz, 4M Cache)
- Supports M.2 2280 and Intel Optane Memory, a full size 2.5″ SSD, and up to 16GB DDR4 Memory (2x SO-DIMM slots)
- Integrated 4K UHD graphics featuring DisplayPort and HDMI video outputs
- Stream and share content with built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 4.0 and 4-in-1 card reader
- Tiny footprint (5.1″W x 5.1″L x 2″H) with rear mounting VESA support for monitors and HD TVs