The late 2014 model Mac mini 2.6 GHz Desktop Computer from Apple is a compact form factor desktop solution for consumers who are dedicated to the look and feel of Apple brand mini computers. The small square desktops contain a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 dual core Haswell processor, 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM. Although these units require an optional monitor, they are powered by integrated Intel Iris Graphics. These mini computers also support dual monitor displays at 2560 x 1600 pixels. Regardless of their small size, they contain a number of connectivity options, including two Thunderbolt 2 and four USB ports, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack and an HDMI terminal, along with an SDXC card slot for additional storage options. For networking, there is 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.0 support. It also includes an integrated speaker, audio line in digital/analog minijack, audio line out/headphone minijack, and support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone. The late model 2014 Mac minis run on the Yosemite operating system. Yosemite has been designed to take advantage of high-end displays, and to integrate iOS devices and your desktop Macs with ease. It also improves almost every area of the Mac OS, including but not limited to, Safari, Finder, AirDrop and FaceTime, to name a few.
- 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core (Haswell)
- 256GB PCIe-based Flash Storage, Intel Iris Graphics
- 16GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM Memory
- Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0, HDMI Ports, SDXC Card Slot, Gigabit Ethernet Port, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac OS X Yosemite (Monitor not included, picture provided for size comparison, No keyboard or mouse or optical drive included)